WHO AM I?
If you don’t already know me, then here’s the lowdown…
First and foremost, I am a lover of life and I am dedicated to living it fully, whole-heartedly, and devotionally. Over the last 20 years I have been intentionally creating a balanced, healthy life which has led me to living a very simple and peaceful but hugely fulfilling existence here in the forest in the Dordogne region of France. You can find out more about the adventure which led us here in this short video…
The roles which currently define me in my personal life are –
- Life partner/best pal/lover of my beloved Eoin Scolard who inspires me every day.
- Loving mum to Georgia (27), step-mum to Ciaran, Conor, Aisling and Eimear, and step-granny to Sophie, Emily & Eric.
- Meditator, bhakti & yogini
- Creator & lover of beauty
- Organic gardener
- Food lover & chef
- Hiker & swimmer
Having spent 15 years working as a Life & Business Coach and Events Manager in Belfast and Dublin, my professional life is now very varied and fulfilling. My professional roles include –
- Transformational Coach
- Energy Healer
- Administrative & Promotional Manager for Miranda Macpherson
- Manager of the Living Grace Global Sangha
- Social Media Manager for Sally Kempton
My personal definition of success has got nothing to do with money and everything to do with balance, fulfillment, freedom, and health. So I aim (and usually succeed) to work no more than 25 hours per week.
I hope that you enjoy my blogs and the other content on this site and I would be very grateful if you would share anything that you resonate with or which inspires you.
Transformational Coach 🔥, yogini & meditator 🧘♀️, gardener 🌻, cook 👩🍳, lover of the planet 🌎! linktr.ee/jennygrainger